I hope you're keeping well.
We are getting in touch to notify you that applications for the MRCS Part A that will take place in May 2023 is now open and will close on Friday, 17 February 2023.
Candidates can book your place for this exam on our online examinations portal.
Candidates sitting the MRCS Part A examination with RCSI will receive free access to our brand-new Affiliate Membership category which includes:
- MRCS Exam Preparation Resources: RCSI has prepared an extensive suite of resources to designed to support Affiliates preparing for the MRCS examinations including access to Surgiquiz exam resources, and regular exam preparation tips and updated resources
- Surgical Skills and Science: Affiliate Members have the opportunity to improve their surgical skills and scientific knowledge by accessing pre-operative patient assessment and post-operative care guides and cutting-edge 360-degree videos,
- Surgical Anatomy Software and Guides: Access to RCSI Surgical Anatomy guides and dissection guides which are designed to support your preparation for MRCS examination and to improve your clinical knowledge
- Library and Study Resources: Access to a curated collection of resources in the field of surgery, as well as information on an exclusive 20% discount from Cambridge University Press,
- Online Courses: We have also provided access to online courses designed to prepare you for MRCS Part A and enhance your clinical practice,
- RCSI Support: Supports and information about the pathway to a career in surgery, and surgical practice resources
We also have partnered with PasTest, one of the leading providers of revision resources for the MRCS exams, to offer discounted access to their MRCS resources. All candidates sitting MRCS Part A with us will be entitled to a 20% discount off their online subscription.
If you have any queries here, you can always reach us at email@example.com
RCSI Professional Exams Team